Monday, May 25, 2009

yeah you got me screamin' out loud


Anna saves my wallet for the week!!

So I bought heavenly fries to celebrate the end of the examinations, been a long time since I've eaten fries. Damn I'm missing out on all these simple pleasures! (not missing on the chocolates and candies though)

Indulging in other forms of pleasure which include watching family guy, sitting in front of the telly for hours, text-ing my friends, and just basically slacking like hell =D



Lets put aside the SOVA paper. MY EXAMS ARE OVER BABY!!!!!!!

OVER!

Met Anna at Tampines mall after that, I need to get my phone, QUICK!

(kaikai lets get rid of all our unwanted clothes and get new ones!)
(RIANE, we're meeting up a few days later and its YES to the zooie!)
(XUANEE make your mom say yes I'm itching to bake/make sth!)
(TERIE seeyou again on friday and I'm gonna haunt you at home!)

ANYBODY WANTS TO GO SHOPPING WITH ME FOR A PULLOVER HOODIE! ^_^




I've already got my holiday plans yay back to family guy!

Hmm I've got to brainstorm for ideas for the painting and I'm gonna play the piano for hours tomorrow!

bye I'll be back for something nicer :P

No comments: